INTERVIEW WITH THE FACE OF CYON FOR THE WEEK



NOW I WELCOME IN OUR GUEST....... GOOD EVENING MA

INTERVIEWER: Can we know your name?

MISS BUKOLA: I am ATOKI Oluwabukola Mercy, a 400level LAW student of Obafemi Awolowo University OAU (Ile-ife). I am from a monogamous family of 7 (including parents) and I am the 2nd of 5 children of my parents.


INTERVIEWER: Why did you choose the school (OAU) or did the school chose you.

And you are a student of competitive course, did you also chose the course or it was coincidence during admission?

MISS BUKOLA: To start with, I chose LAW. I have always wanted LAW because I knew I wanted to become a lawyer right from primary school.

Secondly, i didn't choose OAU, na OAU chose me. I have always wanted to go UI.


INTERVIEWER: Maybe because you're fine or what? 

Because, I too seek for admission for years OAU did not come for me.

Why did OAU choose you?

MISS BUKOLA: Well, I don't know.

After UI dumped me because of 6 more marks, OAU embraced me I guess.


INTERVIEWER: Now I understand..... I thought OAU like you that's why..... NOT KNOWING IT TOOK A LOT OF HARDWORK BY READINGS .

MISS BUKOLA: Oyaaaaaa... we're plenty please.


INTERVIEWER: I notice you did not mention your relationship status. 

Are you single, married or in a relationship?

MISS BUKOLA: VERY single.

I'm single to stupor


INTERVIEWER: Pulchritudinous lady like you? No suitor or what?

Why are you single? where many guys in the church opened their hotspot for WiFi to connect

MISS BUKOLA: Yes, Very single.


INTERVIEWER: In assumption for me, do you mean money is declining you from engaging or those suitors are not rich enough?

MISS BUKOLA: In my world, I don't have what it takes to be in a relationship yet. I DO NOT have money. That's the biggest factor.


INTERVIEWER: Can you tell us few things from your world that youth can consider too b4 going into relationship?

MISS BUKOLA: I don't think I'm in the best position to do this. Just do what you think is best for you.

For me, relationship means I have the money, I have to time and I have the energy. I have to have money so that someone that has money would come. I so much believe in the "you attract what you are" philosophy.


INTERVIEWER: Uhmmm..... I hope we SINGLE GUYS HEARD THAT...... Make I go find money, woman will find me..... 

Maybe I go later worth what you worth and want to pass me 

Do you have any crush in the church at all?

MISS BUKOLA: Nope...


INTERVIEWER: Does that mean, there's no handsome guys in the church including the PRESIDENT

Exclude me oooooo

MISS BUKOLA: You necessarily do not have to be handsome before I "crush" on you. That's not all what "crushing" is about.

What attracts me, might not attract you.


INTERVIEWER: What is it that attract you to opposite sex?

"Money i guess"

MISS BUKOLA: Money is not even part of it. That one as a factor will just come naturally because, I will have my own money too.

What attracts me to opposite sex actually is: - Appearance, Height and Carriage in the order. To crown it all, if we're able to have a real connecting conversation.


INTERVIEWER: What's your hobby?

MISS BUKOLA: Reading, listening to really cool music, reading and reading...no mind me I'm boring.


INTERVIEWER: You're very alive and active in cyon but why haven't you join any pious society in the church? including choir, church warden, lector, children-children. Any of them?

MISS BUKOLA: Hmmm... it's embarrassing

I am a lector in school but I just grew too tired at home. Considering the distance between my house and church. But, I'll look into it.


INTERVIEWER: Tell us who you admire in cyon & would like to have his/her qualities? 

And finally tell us your philosophy in life.

MISS BUKOLA: I admire our able President Mr Peter Eze. I love to have his ability to stay positive in all circumstances. 

My philosophy of life has always been that "when you shine light on your flaws, all your perfects would dim. And when you shine light on your perfects, all your flaws would dim"


INTERVIEWER: Let's have some questions from our participants

OPARA CHRISTABELL: Thanks for answering perfectly. 

My question is what's your greatest motivation in life?

MISS BUKOLA: My greatest motivation has always been my father. My dad. He is my greatest motivation. That you can become whoever you wish to become in life.


CHIBUEZE RICHARD: Good evening presenter, my name is Eze Chibueze Richard, chatting from Lagos. My question for  Oluwabukolami is, how do you control yourself when you are angry?

MISS BUKOLA: Silence has been the most productive method so far.


OPARA CHRISTABELL: My second question is what have been the greatest challenge you've experienced as a student and a devoted follower of Christ?

MISS BUKOLA: He greatest challenge I have encountered as a student and a follower of Christ is cheating during exams. I am a firm advocate of "Say no to exam malpractice". Whispering and spinning heads during examinations to me, is cheating and I have friends who forgets or mix up things in exam hall and expect me to bail them out.

And I couldn't, I do not compromise. So we get to clash after exams.


OJAOMO GBOYEGA: As a law student, why did you choose this career path and what do you enjoy most about the job?

MISS BUKOLA: I chose Law because I want to build a career in it. Our justice system is in mess. Our commercial and insurance sectors are collapsing and the telecommunication sector is becoming redundant. So, there's a lot to do and i just want to live for values.

To leave legacies behind.


OPARA CHRISTABELL: Third question, you said you are single, but in the past have you ever been in an abusive or dangerous relationship?

Forth question in a single word , describe your relationship with God and grade it in a % level.

MISS BUKOLA: No o. God forbid.

I wouldn't even wait for it to graduate into that.

Well, I'll say 47%

God should just have mercy.


JUDE EZE: Who has been your role model in life?

MISS BUKOLA: Majorly they have been Ibukun Awosika (Chairman at First bank Plc) and Tara Fela-Durotoye CEO house of Tara make up.

These are highly sophisticated and intelligent women.


INTERVIEWER: Can you appreciate the convener of this program, CYON excos and participants of this program.

MISS BUKOLA: Thank you very much for having me here.

I'm honored. Thanks to everyone that participated and I'm using the medium to encourage those that haven't participated yet. Please, let's be active e dakun.


WE HAVE COME TO AND END OF THIS PROGRAM, GOD BLESS OUR GUEST, GOD BLESS OUR CYON {Catholic Youth Organisation of Nigeria} EXECUTIVES, GOD BLESS ALL THE PARTICIPANTS, GOD BLESS FATHER @Ola Peter GOD BLESS MOSIGNOR and GOD BLESS US ALL.

JOIN US NEXT WEEK FOR ANOTHER EDITION OF THIS PROGRAM, SAME TIME, SAME DAY SAME PLATFORM.

TILL THEN I AM TEMITOPE O. OLUWAFAMOUS

If you want to know more of the program, drop our comment below.

1 Comments

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post